miércoles, 29 de enero de 2014

Yuki (40 questions)

This is a game of 40 questions that have to answer each one of our dolls, for know more about their personality. I hope you like and you do too!
(Game out of the forum: "Café articulado")

We go with... YUKI!


PERSONALITY:

1. ¿Do you have tics, quirks, strange habits or other characteristics that define you?
Maybe i´m too serious and speak little.
2. ¿You tend to discuss with people, or avoid conflicts?
I don´t like discuss.
3. ¿You´re basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Optimistic.
4. ¿Do you like interacting with big groups of people? ¿why or why not?
I´m not used stay with many people around, so i don´t like.
5. ¿Do you care what others think of you?
I care and i don´t care.
6. ¿What, if any, hits or offends you?
Many unfair things like abuse of animals, wars, injustices, intentional burning of forests...
7. ¿What is your biggest fear?
That at the end disappearing forests.
8. Three words that you think describe you, and three words that describe you the others.
Fair, honest and friendly. Others describe me as serious, independent and lonely.
9. ¿What makes you angry?
That people look at me with insolence...
10. ¿What is your greatest virtue and your worst defect?
Virtue: I enjoy with simple things / Defect I´m very stubborn.

FAMILY AND CHILDHOOD:

1. ¿Who are or were your parents?
My mother is human and my father is a dragon, so i´m mestizo. Don´t you think weird things about how i was born, because my parent´s love story is very beautiful! They are very good and loving, and always give me advice about all things.
2. ¿Do you have siblings? ¿How are they?
No, i have no siblings.
3. ¿How would you describe your childhood in general?
I´ve always had what i needed and i always had affection so i´m so happy!
4. ¿What is your first memory?
When my parents built the house in the wood to live in summer. I always sat under a tree looking how little by little their project became our home! By the way, is immense!!!
5. ¿Who were your friends and what they were?
Most are dragons who don´t care that i´m mestizo.
6. ¿How would you describe yourself as a child?
I´m so stubborn and when something is important for me, i fought to get it. I´m serious-looking but i´m also very funny when i want.
7. ¿What kind of relationship did you have with the members of your family?
Rarely visited between our family because we live far away from each other, but when we reunited (once time at year sure for a party) we had fun.
8. ¿What did you want to be when you higher?
I want to be a clothing designer and dressmaker!
9. ¿What you like to do when you was child?
I like walk in the woods and mountains alone or with Spyro, a dragon very funny that usually comes with me.
10. ¿Did you have any role models in your childhood and adolescence?
Only with my parents.

PERSONAL AND SENTIMENTAL LIFE:

1. ¿When and how was your first kiss?
Is of bad education ask these things to a lady...
2. ¿Do you have partner or are in love?
I´m single but i´m in love, but i will not say of who, and i will do everything possible to make that he feel for me the same i feel for him...
3. ¿What three things are essential for you to fall in love with someone?
That fight for his dreams like me, loving and that listen to me.
4. ¿Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yeeees!!!
5. ¿Who do you think is your biggest influence?
My parents.
6. ¿What has been the most important event of your life until now?
Have for friend a very good boy who i met recently...
7. ¿Who is the most important person in your life and why?
I have several important people like my parents, my dragon friends and that special boy...
8. ¿What is the best and the worst thing you´ve done?
The best i supose that help many people who lost in forests and mountains to find the way come back their home. And the worst, go excursions with my friend Spyro without telling my parents. They had a very bad time looking for me. I will never do again.
9. ¿What is your best memory? ¿And your worst?
My best memory, when we built the house of the forest. That made me very much illusion go every day to finish! And my worst memory, see my parents sad for my desappearance...
10. ¿Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I hope in the same place that i´m now, but these things never knows...

HOBBIES AND SKILLS:

1. ¿What is or are your hobbies or favorite pastimes?
I like to explore new and dangerous places! I also like make crafts at home or in the garden and help my mother.
2. Tells the story of how you become (in the case of a supernatural being) or you learned your own abilities.
Since i was born i have wings, so i can fly. I also have the gift of make it snow!
3. ¿You´re right or left handed?
Right-hand.
4. ¿What is your favourite color?
White.
5. ¿What is your favourite food?
I´m vegetarian so i don´t eat meat. I really like fruits and vegetables, specially potatoes, spinach, apples and bananas.
6. If you read, ¿what do you like to read?
Yes, i love read! I like all books, specially of fantastic stories. I also like guide books and country books. 
7. ¿What is your idea of good entertainment?
Draw and create stories!!!
8. ¿Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, ¿why? ¿do you want to quit?
Those things are not good for health.
9. Name three things that you consider very good and three things that you consider very bad
I consider myself good helping at home, drawing and swimming. And i consider myself bad in some of the things that human do (specially in sports), speaking in public and doing things in group.
10. ¿What are your points of view about religión, politic and sex?
I don´t know nothing about religion and politicy, so i will not comment and about the other, ask me in a few more years...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario